Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Black & White

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Most of the time you'll find me in bright colors but sometimes you just need to go with the simplicity of the easiest color combo to wear, black and white.  I found the blazer and dress at T.J. Maxx and was really excited to find how well this adorable LBD fit on me.  I love the darling peplum at the waist and it's hard to see but there is also a faux leather peter pan collar.  Just adore the details on this dress and for sure will be wearing this lots.  I added the black and white striped blazer which will be another staple in my closet as if you know me, I love stripes and I love blazers!  Of course it wouldn't be me without a little pop of color so added the wristlet that I also wore in my Pastel Brights look from my last T.J. Maxx post.  This is one of those great work to happy hour looks as you can just replace the blazer with a fun colored cardigan and add a stack of arm candy and you're set for drinks with the girls!

Don't forget about the giveaway!  You can be entered to win a $500 shopping spree at T.J. Maxx by taking pictures of your own T.J. Maxx finds!  All you need to do to be entered is to tag #maxxstyle and include the designer and price of your score with your picture and share via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook (desktop only).

Please see here for the official rules


Our MaxxStyle Scouts are making the latest trends their own, and sharing tips for ways to express yourself through fashion. You never know what you'll find at TJ's - the possibilities to express your personal style are endless.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by T.J. Maxx via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of T.J. Maxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment