Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Bump!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013


What I'm Wearing
J Crew Schoolboy Blazer - I love the schoolboy blazer and love that it comes in so many styles and colors.  The Tipped Linen blazer is gorgeous.
SheInside Dress (worn as top) - They have so many cute dresses now, similar in a different pattern and super cute.  I love this yellow one for the spring!
Aritzia Skirt - similar at ASOS.
Chloe Mini Marcie Bag
t+j Designs Pearl and Crystal Cluster Necklace

Hello there baby bump! :)  As I mentioned last week, I'm still getting used to this new body of mine and am trying to embrace my bump.  I'm still able to hide it when I wear pants but thought I'd give it a little spotlight in this pencil skirt.  I've always been very conscious of my belly as I've never been one with flat washboard abs but I'm getting used to the idea of being able to show off my bump and not feel totally chubby.  I'm sure things will change when I'll no longer be able to hide it at all and then I really will just embrace it and be proud of it!  It's getting there!  My husband has been very kind to the belly and loves my bump which makes me feel better.  Pregnancy brings on so many changes but nobody can prepare you for the way your body will change and how you will feel about it.  I've not been a stranger to body image issues and to have this change to my body has forced me to change my mindset about gaining weight and such.  It's a tough little journey but the most important thing is that baby is healthy and I'm happy to report that everything is going well so far and I'm so thankful for that.

Thanks so much to those of you that gave me some great tips on maternity style on my last post.  It was also nice to hear that some of you felt the same way during your pregnancy, it helps to know that I'm not the only one!
Kraft Italian Dressing only has one goal in mind... tantalizing your tastebuds. And we're always looking for new ways to help you amp up your zest appeal. Like what you see? Let our Zesty Guy show you even more ways to spread a little zest at getmezesty.com.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Kraft via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Kraft

No comments:

Post a Comment