Powered by Blogger.

Shop the Trend: Studded Details

Friday, April 12, 2013

I’ve been seeing the Valentino Rockstud Pump everywhere, and I love how the studs make the shoe cool and sexy at the same time.


It’s the perfect mix of girly and cool, so I’ve been looking for stud details on other items to get the same look:
(1) Vince Camuto – Tamma Flat - The scalloped details on this flat make them super girly, and then the studs edge them up a bit. I’d wear them with jeans and a cute top for the perfect weekend look.
(2) TopShop – Millicent Stud Boots - I’ve been looking for some neutral-colored ankle boots to wear with dresses and shorts during the summer. The studs on these are subtle and they’re really affordable!
(3) Steve Madden – Graanite Flat- A friend of mine has these loafers and they are super cute in person. They’re definitely a glamorous version of the loafer trend.
(4) Zara – Studded Flat Sandal - These are a cool take on a gladiator sandal. They’re a lot edgier, and I would wear them with a sweet dress during the summer to get that girly and cool look.
I have a slight crush on these shoes.  I'm obsessed with pointy pumps and I LOVE nude pumps like nobody's business.  Love the stud detail and that they went with the same color studs instead of a contrast which I think makes them a bit more classier.

(1) Asos – Oasis Studded Scalloped DressScallops and studs seem to be a great combination. I love the color of this dress, and I think you could easily wear it during the day or at night.  
(2) Asos – Only Floral Denim Shirt This floral top is a cute take on a chambray top. I don’t have a floral denim top yet, and the studs on the collar are a cute detail.
(3)  Asos – A Wear Studded Edge to Edge Cardigan  The studs on this cardigan are subtle, but make it really stand out.  I could imagine wearing this during the summer with a cute dress.
(4) Forever 21 - Studded Peter Pan Collar I've been wearing a lot of peter pan collars lately.  I find that they look great on their own but also adds a different element when worn underneath a sweater or cardigan with just the collar peeking out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment