Powered by Blogger.

Shop it: Wedges

Thursday, July 18, 2013

At 8 months pregnant, I'm realizing that my ambitions of wearing heels are slowly going away.  At this point with my gigantic belly I'd rather be comfy than cute in heels.  However, I still can't give up a bit of height so I've been living in wedges.

A few favorites and the best part, they're all on sale!

I love bright wedges and have my eye on these MBMJ pink ones, love the bow in front!  And I have the flats version of the Dolce Vita Tremors, love the height of the wedges and that they are on sale for $45.  I have a few Kate Spade wedges that are super comfy, I'm eyeing these navy blue patterned ones as they are adorable and I can wear them with a ton of my dresses.




It's always good to have some more classic options that you can wear to work.  Since I own my own business I don't have to go into an office everyday but I do like to have more classic styles to wear to meetings or to a nice dinner.  Love the Stuart Weitzman Corkswoon as I love the nude patent on them with the cork.  They are really comfy too!  And the KORS wedges are gorgeous and for about $100 a great price for a well made shoe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment