Powered by Blogger.

{Style} If I Was Your Boyfriend...

Thursday, July 18, 2013

 photo IMG_7271_zpsef1d760b.jpg  photo IMG_7337_zps515b9f93.jpg  photo Untitled-1_zpseb5eccf7.jpg  photo IMG_7291_zps9501ec8b.jpg  photo IMG_7349_zps291b7e3d.jpg  photo IMG_7433_zps1cae96e9.jpg

Boyfriend jeans are one of those things that are eternally on my to-buy list, but somehow it just wasn't in the cards for me... Until now, that is. After randomly wandering into the Gap under the lure of $8 T-shirts (true story), I felt compelled to try on these distressed bad boys that were hanging all sad-like in the corner. Long story short, I'm officially a boyfriend jean devotee, even if I'm epically late to the party... Just don't hold that against me.

Sooooo, what's on your to-buy list? Spill! xx

Striped shirt- Saint James | boyfriend jeans- Gap | cap toe pumps- Zara | glitter clutch- Kate Spade | beaded parrot necklace- J.Crew | rose gold snake ring- Winners (similar here) | bangles c/o Forever 21 | watch- Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment