Powered by Blogger.

iPhone #OOTD

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Being a new mommy and owning your own business is, to say the least, A LOT of work.  I don't get a maternity leave and so it's been a bit tough taking care of a newborn and making sure that my business is not only running but continuing to grow.  Thank goodness for my sister who's done so much and of course my parents and my in laws.  I love what I do and wouldn't change it for the world, maternity leave or not.  I get to be with my daughter and do what I love every day so I can't complain.  Anyway, as you can tell, my blog has taken a back seat and so has lookbook photos but I still like to occasionally take snaps of my accessories and outfits via my iPhone so thought I'd share!




ASOS Sweater (it's got heart elbow patches!) | Rag & Bone jeans | Chanel heels

Twinsies with my intern! 




No comments:

Post a Comment