Powered by Blogger.

So many sales!

Monday, December 2, 2013

I did a bit of shopping this weekend, all online as I didn't have a chance to hit the malls, but there were great sales to be found!  Just wanted to share my favorite sales and picks!

Alice + Olivia has 25% off their site until tonight.  I'm such a fan of this line as the clothes are so well made and fit really well and I love their shoes as well.  I picked up these items, all on sale and with the additional 25% off I saved a lot!
n/dgi3khmm
n/dh68chmm

SSENSE has a ton of designer bags on sale.  Some I haven't seen on other sites.  I've ordered from SSENSE a few times before and shipping has always been timely and returns are not too much of a pain even though they are a Canadian company.
~13Y7w

You already saw what I picked up from the Nordstrom designer shoe sale last week (I'm waiting for them to arrive as most had to be shipped to me) but I spied a few other styles online that I love.
n/dh7jshmm

I also picked up a few sweaters at great prices.  Being that I'm still nursing (and plan on doing so for awhile) I've been stocking up on easy to wear sweaters so I don't have to deal with zippers or buttons every time I nurse my daughter.  When I'm not at home, a nursing tank (that one is a favorite) underneath a sweater is the best combo for me.

Net-A-Porter always has a great shoe sale selection.  Some are even 50% off which is great as I know Nordstrom, Saks and Neiman typically just take 30%-40% off for the first cut of sales.
n/dfjq5hmm

Also, a few CyberMonday beauty deals... I love Julep nail polish and getting the Maven boxes every month.  Usually the secret store is only available to Maven subscribers but they are opening it up to everyone today!  Save up to 80%!  There are a ton of sets that are perfect stocking stuffers and gifts for your girlfriends!
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=AU6vgY7YjlI&offerid=306956.110&type=4&subid=0
And if you haven't signed up for a Maven box yet, it's one of the few subscription boxes that I have kept as I just love getting new nail polishes every month.  All the colors are always on trend and perfect for the season.  I love that you can pick which box you get too so I'm always happy when I get it!  It's $19.99 a month and if you sign up here and use the code FREEBOX you can get your first box for free! 

NARS friends and family runs through today with code NARSFRIENDS.  I picked up my favorite eyeliner, powder and shadow stick.  I just looked through their palettes and now I want this one too!
ad/eu2nkhmm

No comments:

Post a Comment