Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Grammys Inspired

Monday, January 27, 2014


Did you watch the Grammys last night?  It's always quite entertaining and I love the fashion.  I'm not sure I have a favorite for the night but I am all about the fun dresses, I noticed a lot of black, white and sparkle...
all photos via Buzzfeed

...which is what I based my outfit on!  I wanted to create a daytime look so went with subtle hints of sparkle and my new favorite faux leather leggings.  It's never me without some color so added in my new pink bag!
What I'm Wearing
Blazer: from Anthropologie (old) - Similar here.  Also love this black/white jacket!
Blouse: Madewell (on sale and get 40% off!  Wearing the XS) - love the little bit of bling on the collar. 
Leggings: Target - I mentioned this in last week's post but I really do love these leggings.  I'm so surprised at the quality for $20, they are some of the best leggings that I own!
Shoes: Saint Laurent - Mine have a captoe but they are all sold out.  The platforms on these make them really high (you can see a better photo of them on my instagram), they also have a version without the platform.
Bag: Prada - Love this little bag.  I think it's Prada's version of Chanel's Wallet on Chain (but much cheaper!) and actually quite roomy.  There's tons of slots for my cards and pockets for everything else.  It looks tiny but actually carries a lot!  My SA said that it was a new style for this season and the color I got it in was also brand new.  I actually haven't seen it in any other Prada boutiques since I bought it, I think it sold out pretty fast but I found the gray online here.  I also saw this crossbody which was cute but I liked that mine has the credit card slots so everything stays organized without carrying a wallet.
Earrings: t+j Designs - Our best selling Wing Earrings now come in this more petite size which I'm loving!
Ring: t+j Designs - The newest rings in our collection.  Also comes in gold.  Love the scallop design and the pave crystals.  



With a delicious One of a Kind taste and zero calories, Diet Dr Pepper is as unique as you are. Diet Dr Pepper celebrates originality. To check out more one of a kind stories, visit us at www.youtube.com/drpeppervideos.
http://bit.ly/HVoANH

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Diet Dr Pepper via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Diet Dr Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment