Powered by Blogger.

Style Guide: Spring Inspiration

Monday, February 10, 2014

The snow in Seattle this weekend had me so bundled up that it has me dreaming of spring... Just thought I'd bring a little spring inspiration to the blog today!

I love pairing bright with bright and of course the necessary statement necklace.  Those rose gold pumps are just too pretty!
SHOP LOOK 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Mint is still such a big color and this necklace is a favorite for spring.  And matchy match can be a bit much sometimes but with the necklace up top and the mint on your feet, it's the perfect accent color.  I love these light wash skinny jeans and paired with a simple striped tee, it's going to be my go to spring uniform!
SHOP LOOK 2: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

I'm excited to be able to wear dresses again and I am just loving the lace top dress.  I'm kind of obsessed with these nude pumps with the mesh detail.  (Love in black too.)  Add a bit of bling and a pink wristlet and I'm set for night out with my girls!
SHOP LOOK 3: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

No comments:

Post a Comment