Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Oscars inspired

Monday, March 3, 2014


Following along with my Grammys inpsired and Golden Globes inspired posts I watched the Oscars for my next lookbook inspired post.  I loved the fashions from last night but I noticed that there was not a lot of color, mostly black, white and nudes.  The color that did stand out was a really pretty blue.  I love this color combo and decided to create an outfit inspired by these looks!

What I'm Wearing
J Crew Cardigan
SheInside top
Henry and Belle jeans
Prada booties
vintage Chanel bag
t+j Designs Gold and Black Layered Necklace - today is the last day for our layered necklace flash sale, this style and others are only $28!

With a delicious One of a Kind taste and zero calories, Diet Dr Pepper is as unique as you are. Diet Dr Pepper celebrates originality. To check out more one of a kind stories, visit us at www.youtube.com/drpeppervideos.
http://bit.ly/HVoANH

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Diet Dr Pepper via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Diet Dr Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment