Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Golden Globes Inspired

Monday, January 13, 2014


Did you watch the Golden Globes last night?  Oh goodness, so many pretty looks on the celebs last night!  These are my favorite looks, love everything about them!
all photos via yahoo

I was also inspired to create my own red carpet look out of my own closet.  My inspiration for the look was all these gorgeous black and white looks!  I love color but I think when you want glamour, you can never go wrong with a classic black and white look.
all photos via yahoo 

Of course I'm not walking a red carpet but my look works perfect for a dinner with my girlfriends.  I'm just loving the different ways I can dress up this dress but adding a classic blazer with a leather lapel was the perfect twist that I needed.  And of course you can't do Golden Globes without lots of gorgeous jewelry so had to add a few of my sparkliest pieces!


Got some questions about this dress from my haul post and size wise I got the Size M as I've found SheInside can run small in their dresses and I was correct with this one as it fits just right.  For reference I'm typically a size 0 or XS in most brands.  The quality of the skirt part is nice and thick with just the right amount of "poof".  The top has a leather-like lining at the top that makes the neckline a bit wonky but I solve that with either wearing another top over it or covering it with a big necklace like I did here.  For a less than $40 dress, I'm happy with it!

With a delicious One of a Kind taste and zero calories, Diet Dr Pepper is as unique as you are. Diet Dr Pepper celebrates originality. To check out more one of a kind stories, visit us at www.youtube.com/drpeppervideos.
http://bit.ly/HVoANH

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Diet Dr Pepper via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Diet Dr Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment