Powered by Blogger.

Shop the trend: Pastel

Tuesday, April 15, 2014


I've always been onboard with pastels but lately have really been feeling the trend.  Mint has been such a great color for the past year and I keep on wanting to add more to my closet.  It's funny, I've never been big on green but this pretty pastel shade has become quite a favorite of mine.  I put together a cute and comfy outfit that is perfect for the spring.  This outfit could also be swapped with a flirty little skirt to make it a bit more dressy! 
target_pastels

I couldn't help but look around while I was at Target and spotted so many more pastel pieces I'm loving!
target_pastels-2

http://tgt.biz/1gbKyWT

Find your style @targetstyle. 

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment