Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Ebay

Friday, August 31, 2012


What I'm Wearing
Forever 21 Blouse
Rag & Bone jeans
Rebecca Minkoff Wallet (c/o ebay) - same one for sale on ebay here
Christian Louboutin Pumps (similar)
t+j Designs Gold Textured Chain Link Bracelet | Gold Chain Link Bracelet | Pretty Baubles Bracelet | Gold Star Crystals Ring | Emerald Cut Swarovski Crystal studs and Gold Spike Necklace to come next month

I have been getting into ebay a lot more lately.  Ever since I bought my very treasured Proenza Schoulder Orchid Keep All from ebay and had a great experience with a great seller (who happened to be a blog reader too!  Thanks S!) I've been keeping my eye out for fun new things.  I don't tend to buy clothes because I don't know how things will fit and most ebay sellers don't take returns so I always look for accessories and boy are there some good deals to be found!  I got this wallet for about 50% off and it was still brand new with tags.  The best thing that I've found is to be as specific as you can to find what you want.  Like I knew I wanted a new clutch but typing in "clutch" I get too many styles that I wasn't interested in so I narrowed it down to "animal print clutch" and was able to find this adorable clutch/wallet.  My secret these days is when I spot something at a store that I like, I do a quick search on ebay for it first.  Often times it shows up.  Sometimes the price is better and sometimes it isn't but it's always worth checking!

From the new to the hard to find, when it’s on your mind, it’s on eBay. 

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by eBay via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of eBay”

No comments:

Post a Comment