Powered by Blogger.

Glam Beauty Board: Red Carpet Beauty

Thursday, February 21, 2013


As you may know, I'm so happy and lucky to be a part of Glam Beauty Board (see my previous posts here and here) and this time they set us a "Red Carpet" Beauty Board with products to help us look extra glam for any special occasion.
You want to know something?  I'm super insecure about my teeth due to the natural discoloration of them.  I've done everything under the sun from going to my dentist and getting fully custom molds and using their professional whitening tools to white strips to whatever I can get my hands on, unfortunately I really think it's just hereditary as both my parents have the same coloration on their teeth and although the whitening tricks do help temporarily, I'll never have white sparkly teeth that I envy on so many others.  I was however, very pleased to see that Rembrandt had sent over quite a few whitening products that I'm going to give a shot at.  The Rembrandt Deeply White + Peroxide Mouthwash not only whitens teeth but also strengthens and restores tooth enamel.  The Rembrandt Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste is now part of my daily routine and I'm planning on using the Rembrandt Deeply White + Peroxide 2 hour Whitening kit.  It looks perfect for a quick fix before a big night out!
For a few months now, I've been using cleansing wipes to remove all my makeup before I wash my face and I truly think it's helped with breakouts and such.  The Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes are made with aloe vera, chamomile, cucumber and Vitamin E and it's super refreshing to take off your make up at the end of the day with these wipes.  I love having these and highly recommend them.
Want to get big pretty curls without too much effort? You have to try the Remington Curling Wand!  This curling iron doesn't have a clamp so you just do a quick wrap around, hold for 30 seconds or so, let go and you have pretty bouncy waves.
I love at home treatments, I'm such a sucker for them and when I saw the AHA Brazillian Peel with Advanced Renewal Serum, I was pumped to try it out.  It's supposed to brighten and tone skin.  I'm trying it out soon, I'll let you know the results!
The Hollywood Fashion Tape and the KHROMA Beauty Lash Dash Faux Lashes are just those little extras that are so nice to have when you have a special night out!  I've used the Hollywood Fashion Tape for years now and it's so great to make sure that everything stays in place and you can feel confident in whatever you're wearing.  I'm also a huge advocate for false lashes, I think it makes such an impace especially with those of us with small eyes.  These KHROMA lashes are actually not too intense.  I like the look of false lashes without completely looking like FALSE lashes, if you know what I mean and I think this style, the "Sidelong Glance Set" is perfect for that.  It also comes with two neutral shadows which is great!  You can just take this with you for touch ups during the night! The Bite Beauty Cinnamon Pumping Lip Oil seriously packs a punch!  You get quite the tingly lips when you put it on and while I'm not going to pretend I'll have Angelina Jolie lips anytime soon, it's a fun little extra to toss into your bag for a little extra volume to the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment