Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: ALDO Spring

Monday, April 29, 2013


What I'm Wearing
Forever 21 Sweater - You may remember I posted about this sweater previously.  I love the stripes with the heart print.  Perfect for my casual Sunday that I had.  I ordered this heart sweater at the same time and love it as well.
Madewell jeans - You know I love my Madewell jeans!  I get questions all the time about sizing and if you have J Crew jeans, they fit smaller than J Crew in both through the legs and the waist.  I tend to think Madewell runs more true to size where J Crew runs big.
Chloe Mini Marcie Bag - Not much to say about this bag except I LOVE IT! :)  It's adorable and I don't find myself missing carrying a bigger bag.  It's gorgeous in the Cashmere Grey as well.  I just spotted this other version of the Chloe Marcie Mini that is so cute (and better price point).  It's so bad since I just bought this bag, but I want that version too!
t+j Designs Gold Chain Necklace and  Luxe Circle Crystal Necklace
Michael Kors Watch - a gift from my sister.
t+j Designs Pink Pave Link Bracelet - sold out but we are trying to get more stock soon!
ALDO Marilee pumps - Comes in nude too which is great for spring.  I went with black because I loved the contrast with the studs and since Seattle is not quite into spring weather I'm getting lots of wears out of the black.  They run true to size and are really comfy.


I got the fun task of shopping at ALDO for new shoes and was happy to try on some of their fab new spring and summer collection.  I picked out these ultra high platforms that are "business in the front and party in the back" :)  I love the stud/bling detailing on the heel and sole!  The girls at ALDO were oohing and aahing over them as they just got them in and they hadn't seen anyone try it on yet.  I think I convinced all of them to get a pair too!  Even though they are high, the platform helps a lot and makes them a lot more comfortable to walk in.

I couldn't get enough so I browsed the website and found these other styles that I'm loving.  So cute for spring and summer!  I love all the strappy styles.  Our weather won't be ready for strappy shoes for awhile but I'm ready for it and thinking that any of these options would be perfect for my summer outfits!


This season, ALDO presents a campaign as fresh as the grass is green, celebrating the days when summer's great escape is an adventure close to home. So unplug, kick back, hit the pool, and CHECK YOUR HEDGE - before you miss the party brewing in your own back yard.

Spring is here and now is the time to set your style in motion. ALDO is showing you 3 ways to see and be seen. Check out ALDO On Style here

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by ALDO via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of ALDO.

No comments:

Post a Comment