Powered by Blogger.

Summer Dress Shopping Haul!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Towards the middle to end of my pregnancy, I hadn't bought anything for awhile but I finally gave in and went shopping because I was feeling pretty terrible about a) being gigantic and b) not being able to fit into anything in my closet.  Since I was about a month away from my due date, I figured I needed to get through this last month somehow.  Well, thank goodness Layla decided otherwise and came early so I'm not having to worry about dressing such a gigantic bump anymore but I am dealing with this post pregnancy body that is definitely a transition phase and not the easiest to dress for either.  Luckily all the things that I bought work for it so wanted to share what I got!

I love the dresses that I got from SheInside.  The lace crochet dress is super pretty and roomy enough that worked well with the bump but now hides the extra tummy flab that I'm sporting these days :)
 

And the adorable dress behind it is this cheeky little dress that is not typically my style but I just thought it was too cute and had to try it out.  I love it!

The butterfly maxi was my favorite thing that came in the package!  It was totally the perfect thing to wear during these hot summer months and it's quite flattering on!  I will have a lookbook up with it soon.  And the lace top behind it is supposed to be worn very baggy but looks great with leggings or a slim skirt underneath.

The dresses I got sold out pretty fast so here are a few dresses from SheInside that i'm loving...


I hit up forever 21 for some cute stretchy knits.  I love the black and white prints as I can match them with any bright tops in my closet.  I got the neon sweater which is great on it's own but loved pairing it with the tank dress for an easy and cute outfit.
 

And what I love about the black and white patterns is that it's so easy to add a statement necklace to it to dress it up a bit.  We added these new pieces to our latest collection and I just adore them.  The lucite necklace is one of my favorite pieces and I get compliments whenever I wear it.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment